Total 685 kg spurious Desi Ghee and 525 kg Refind oil was recovered along with material
Narinder Bhargav, Senior Superintendent of Police, Mansa stated that District Police Mansa acting on secret information, unearthed an illegal factory which was making spurious Desi Ghee/Edible oil. Police Party raided the factory and accused Prem Singh S/o Gurmail Singh R/o Burj Dhilwan arrested on the spot, huge quantity of the spurious Desi Ghee/Edible oil and other material has been recovered, Market value of the recovered contraband is exp 3,26,000/rs.
Senior Superintendent of Police Mansa added that Police got Secret information that Manoj Kumar S/o Binderpal and Prem Singh S/o Gurmail Singh R/o Burj Dhilwan are running an illegal factory near the Asha Banquet Hall, Mansa without any license or permit. They are manufacturing the Desi Ghee/Edible oil with chemicals and selling spurious Desi Ghee/Edible oil at high rate in the market and earning huge amount and harming the health of peoples. On this confidential information FIR No: 125 dated 12-09-19 u/s 420,467,468,471,272,273 IPC, 7 EC Act, 63 Food safety and standard Act-2006 and 19 Adulteration Act-1954 PS City-2 Mansa was registered against the above said persons. SI Jagdev Singh along with police party and Sh Amritpal Singh Assistant Commissioner Health department raided under the supervision of Sh. Sarabjit Singh DSP (inv) Mansa and accused Prem Singh was arrested. Police Party impounded 7 tin of Desi Ghee (15kg per tin) marked Haryana Dairy, 35 refined oil tin ( 15 kg per tin), 13 Dalda Ghee tin ( 15kg per tin), 170 pack of Desi Ghee (per packing 1 Kg) Marked Mother Marry, 2 box each containing 5 kg marked Mother Marry, 9 box each containing 2 kg marked Mother Marry, 50 boxes each containing 1 kg Marked Ravi lite, 155 boxes each containing ½ kg Marked Ravi lite, 260 boxes each containing 200gm and 4 boxes containing 2 kg Marked Ravi Lite spurious Desi Ghee/Edible oil, spurious Ghee making machines, Tubs, Gas Cylinder, Gas Stoves, Drums and various stickers and flavoured powder was also recovered from the spot. Police remand of Accused Prem Singh will be taken from the Hon’ble court and investigation will be carried out to find out the persons involved behind the scene. Police will investigate from how long period they were involved in this illegal business and where they have supplied these articles. Sample of these articles will be sent to chemical examiner for analysis. Moreover it is also mentioned that accused have no licence but they were running above factory.
FIR No: 125 dated 12-09-19 u/s 420,467,468,471,272,273 IPC, 7 EC Act, 63 Food safety and standard Act-2006 and 19 Adulteration Act-1954 PS City-2 Mansa
1. Prem Singh (age 34 Yrs) S/o Gurmail Singh R/o Burj Dhilwan (Arrested on 12-09-2019)
2. Manoj Kumar S/o Binderpal R/o Burj Dhilwan (Not Arrested)
1. 7 tin of Desi Ghee marked Haryana Dairy (15kg per tin)
2. 35 refined oil tin ( 15 kg per tin)
3. 13 Dalda Ghee tin ( 15kg per tin)
4. 170 pack of Desi Ghee Marked Mother Marry (per packing 1 Kg)
5. 2 box of Desi Ghee marked Mother Marry (each containing 5 kg)
6. 9 box of Desi Ghee marked Mother Marry (each containing 2 kg)
7. 4 boxes of Desi Ghee Ravi Lite marked (containing 2 kg)
8. 50 boxes of Desi Ghee Ravi Lite marked (each containing 1 kg)
9. 155 boxes of Desi Ghee Mother Marry marked (each containing ½ kg)
10. 260 boxes of Desi Ghee Ravi Lite marked (each containing 200gm)
Gas Cylinder Machine, Packing Machine, Sealer Machine ,Flavour Powder, Tub, Gas Cylinder, Gas Stoves, Drums and various stickers was also recovered from the spot.